- SG-23 series adopts staggered blades design, SG-30 and SG-36 series adopt paddle blades design.
- Staggered blades design can decentralize working load when granulating to increase cutting efficiency, Blade retainer is designed for quick blade replacement without readjustment.
- Paddle blades design allows increased efficiency and reduced energy consumption.
- The blade material is imported steel to ensure high quality and high durability.
- Full-closed design and sound-proofing ensure low noise level.
- Equipped with electrical current relay, motor overload protector and other multiple safety devices.
- Cyclone dust separator can effectively remove the air from regrind and facilitates the material collecting.
- Dust collecting bag brings easiness for dust cleaning and reduce contamination.
- Regrind conveying system as standard.
- Anti-vibration pads absorb vibration from SG-36 series.
- For granulating fibre-added material, there's fibre-added granulator model for choosing. Surface-hardening treatment is adopted on the material contacting components. SG-30P and SG-36 fibre-added model blade material used V-4E joint with S50C.
- Dust separator, full-receiver alarm device and special screens.